How do I close the sidebar on the iPad app?
Unfortunately, you can't close the sidebar app on the Today app for iPad. Here are instructions on how to make your own iOS "app" using the mobile responsive Today website.
- Open up Safari on your Apple device
- Go to http://today.reframemedia.
- Pull up the Safari navigation on your screen
- Click the icon that is a box with an arrow pointing up
- Click the "Add to Home Screen" button (it will be gray with a plus in the middle
This will add a blue Today icon to your home screen that will behave in a similar fashion to the Today app! Also, if you click the blue "plus" sign next to the A inside the gray circle, it will increase the text size to make it easier to read.